Fulltime Backend developer
Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, NetherlandsIT
Location: Eindhoven, campus of University of Technology
Hours per week: Full-time
Think and work level: HBO or Academic | Computer Science
Working experience: 3 years+
As an experienced back-end developer in C#, Java (Spring) or PHP (Laravel), you work with other developers and designers ensuring a continuous and timely delivery of qualitative web applications with back- and front-end.
What you tell your friends you do:
“My work offers a great deal of variety. I started out working on a project for a platform which provides self-tests with a webshop, for example for COVID-19. The challenge was to integrate everything with existing back-end systems and keep a high level of security when handling personal data. Today I worked on implementing a self-assessment questionnaire which helps clients to decide which product they need. My work is openly available on GitLab and used by thousands of people daily. When it is merged without conflicts, then it is time for a beer!”
But wait… what does that mean, day-to-day?
- You translate concepts and ideas into custom made software solutions, for example setting up databases and implementing roles & authorizations;
- You map and connect to the architecture of an existing third party software system with custom build API's;
- You collaborate closely with other developers, project managers and our clients;
- Develop, develop, develop of course!
Joining the pack
Working at Wolfpack means working together with over thirty other talented, hungry wolves. You will work closely together with Wolfpack’s project managers and your fellow project wolves. Our three core pillars are talent, performance and flexibility. We recruit IT talent early in their careers and give them the opportunity to develop, not only (in) software, but also in soft skills: both professionally and on a more personal level.
What the pack needs from you:
- You have more than 3 years of experience in back-end development with a focus on web applications;
- You know different coding languages, but are specialized in C#, Java (Spring) or PHP (Laravel);
- You know how to use all the basics such as GIT and REST, setting up a project and working scrum with teams
- You guide junior developers and interns on various projects.
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary (we do not believe in a fixed range in a vacancy, but we discuss your salary wishes and together we look at the possibilities within Wolfpack based on your work experience, education and the role you are looking for).
- Good secondary employment conditions, such as: a (green) pension, a lot of freedom in your hours, good equipment and attention to your personal development.
- Smart colleagues with a similar technical background.
- We work together in project teams, at our own location in Eindhoven, on the TU/e Campus. So we do not second.
- Flexible hybrid working (+/- 40% at home, 60% in the office). Everyone is welcome at the office every day. We find it important that the office is a place to meet, work together and find each other.